Warning! The following meditation process is absolutely for getting supernatural powers. If you want a successful career, happiness and good health like the ordinary people, then you better follow the link: meditation for ordinary people
Meditation has now spread worldwide. Millions of people are doing it regularly or irregularly irrespective to their religions. Usually they are doing it for mental peace, serenity or tranquility, to increase concentration power, to get rid of unhealable diseases, to make a successful career etc. and etc. That is, Meditation has numerous purposes to do with people and people are doing it and getting benefited.
But, to get super powers, you have to meditate in a systematic way. In Buddhist texts, the fact has been guaranteed a thousand times. The ancient meditators achieved success because they were devoted to meditation only. Even today if anyone follows it intimately and accordingly, he will must gain success.
- Check for yourself
The following persons are not suitable for meditation. No matter how hard they try, they will get nothing:
· Killer of parents
Killer of saints
Non-believer in karma and its effect and rebirth
Bisexual persons (having both male and female sex organs)
Nonsexual persons (having no sexual organs)
For this reason, probably you have never heard of such a person being a saint or having super powers!
2. Firm determination
If you don’t have a strong urge for super powers, If you don’t have a firm determination that I must get it through meditation; then you will probably fail. To get inspiration you should see the page: supernatural phenomena. Here you will see lots of people are doing it for 10, 20, 30 years or more, and they are getting benefits from it. You can also be one of them if you practice it regularly. But if you don’t have a strong feeling about your target super powers, I will suggest you not to engage yourself in it.
Start your meditation two times daily: 10 or 15 minutes in the morning and 10 or 15 minutes in the evening at any suitable time. You will usually be accustomed to this meditation practice within two weeks.
After two weeks, increase your sitting time a little, say 20 minutes per sitting. After two following weeks, increase it to 25 minutes per sitting. Often you will want to increase your sitting time readily. Don’t make haste, but be diligent. It will take around four months to augment your sitting time to one hour.
Continue meditating daily two times with one hour in the morning and one hour in the evening. After two weeks, increase your sitting time by 10 or 15 minutes depending upon your enthusiasm, expertise and convenience. Practice it for at least two weeks. When you are accustomed to this increased meditation time, increase the time again. Continue it until you are able to meditate four hours per sitting. You may face so many difficulties to maintain your timetable. But, don’t step back. Give your meditation the first priority if it becomes a matter of choice because it will give you so much in this very life that you can sacrifice everything to get it.
It takes around one hour to make your mind calm in the meditation. Hence four hours per sitting will be your target. Generally it will take around two years to get used to meditate for four hours in one sitting. Make an arrangement so that within these two years while meditating, the disturbances will be as minimal as possible.
4. Dwelling place
Everything you will do to make your meditation process perfect and as much as undisturbed by external things. Your dwelling place is the first important thing to consider. You must avoid the places with the following disturbances:
1) Where many people gather around for visit or any other purpose; while meditating alone, their noise may distract you. Also you may be disturbed by them. If there is such a possibility, then leave that place immediately.
2) Where there are lots of works to do and you are needed to give a hand, in that place you cannot do your meditation properly. Where you don’t have to do anything, noises cannot distract you, in such house you may live for meditation.
3) Where there are lots of repairing or construction continue, if you engage yourself in those works or surrounded by them, probably you will make harm to your meditation. So you should leave that place.
4) Where there are lots of people against your ideas, they may be a problem for you. If it is so, find a friendly place.
5) Where often the place remains unrest and troubled, that will surely affect you. Leave it and find a quiet and safe place.
6) If the place is haunted, you should not live there. Find a quiet place.
7) Where it is difficult to find any guidance to help you about meditation that may be an experienced person, a book or internet; eventually it will be a great problem to continue, because most of the time, so many doubts will arise within you, the solutions of which will be impossible without the intervention of any sort of guidance. So find a place or make an arrangement so that guidance will be available whenever required.
Avoiding those places, a meditator should find a place which is not so far from town; not so near to the town; where all types of communications are available; where very few people live; which is soundless and quiet at night; free of mosquitoes, fleas and other insects; free of too much cold and too much heat; free of dangerous reptiles like snakes; where daily necessary amenities like food, clothings, medical service etc. are easily available and where guidance on meditation is available.
The meditator should uproot all the small obstacles like- to cut his long hair and nail and shave his face. Washing the dirty clothes, Cleaning the living place etc.
6. Purify yourself
Also you must purify yourself in your actions, speech and mind as follows while meditating.
1) Living a simple life
Simple and free life is the first requirement to get such a great power. If one wishes to get it, he must go through some conditions as follows:
· He vows not to kill any living creature. Without attacking anyone, without holding any weapon, shy of hatred, kind to the creatures, wishing always good to the living beings and with compassion, he lives.
· Giving up stealing he lives a pure life.
· Giving up sex, he totally lives a holy life.
· He stops telling lies; he always speaks the truth and becomes trustworthy to the people.
· He stops telling ills of others, doesn’t tell anything that he hears somewhere. Thus he makes a bridge among the people, encourages unity and speaks only unifying words.
· He stops speaking in harsh voice, only speaks in a modest way that attracts other people.
· He stops talking anonymously and speaks timely, real, meaningful and concrete words with examples.
· He stops enjoying all types of filthy entertainments like reading for pleasure; watching dance, cinema; listening music; playing games or other types of activities that distract him from concentration to the mediation.
· He stops adoring himself like wearing any type of chain, bracelet or other ornaments; using cream or powder or perfume; wearing fashionable dresses etc. and lives a simple life.
· He stops using luxury beds.
· He stops taking grains and meat that is not cooked.
· He stops taking girls, servants, domestic animals, lands or houses.
· He stops carrying the news of others; selling or purchasing anything; deceiving anyone by any means; cutting-killing- tying-destroying-robbing.
· He just keeps himself satisfied with simple dress and food for protecting his body.
Thus being free from all types of worldly responsibilities and burdens and unnecessary stuffs, he feels really light and happy.
2) Purifying the mind
Preparation of mind for meditation is another tough job for one who wants to achieve meditational success. He has to keep his mind controlled and confined so that it can’t be polluted by external stuffs. For this preparatory purpose he must follow the following techniques:
- He doesn’t see people in a sense whether they are men or women or their laughter, gestures. Since who lives without a control in his vision; desires, regret, grief and other ill tendencies arise within him. He engages himself trying to control it; protecting his eyes from the exposure of such ill tendencies.
- He doesn’t listen to the sounds in a sense whether they are pleasant or unpleasant, since who lives without a control in his listening; desires, regret, grief and other ill tendencies arise within him. He engages himself trying to control it, protecting his ears from the exposure of such ill tendencies.
- He doesn’t smell anything in a sense that they are pleasant or unpleasant, since who lives without a control in his smell; desires, regret, grief and other ill tendencies arise within him. He engages himself trying to control it, protecting his nose from exposure of such ill tendencies.
- He doesn’t taste the flavour of foods in a sense whether they are tasty or nasty, since who lives without a control in his taste; desires, regret, grief and other ill tendencies arise within him. He engages himself trying to control it, protecting his tongue from exposure of such ill tendencies.
- He doesn’t touch anything or anybody in a sense whether it feels pleasant or unpleasant, since who lives without a control in his touch; desires, regret, grief and other ill tendencies arise within him. He engages himself trying to control it, protecting his body from exposure of such ill tendencies.
- He doesn’t realize the matters in a sense whether they are pleasant or unpleasant, since who lives without a control in his mind; desires, regret, grief and other ill tendencies arise within him. He engages himself trying to control it, protecting his mind from exposure of such ill tendencies.
Thus he controls all of his senses and feels non-attached happiness.
3) Practicing mindfulness
Mindfulness is one of the key feature of meditation. To be fully prepared for meditation, one must practice it, develop it throughout his daily life. He should practice mindfulness:
- in his every forward or backward movement;
- in his every gesture of hands;
- in wearing dresses, holding bowls;
- in eating, drinking, tasting, smelling;
- in peeing and shitting;
- in moving, steadying, sitting, lying, waking, speaking and in silence.
Along with this satisfaction of simple living, control of senses and mindfulness he chooses and lives in a quiet and undisturbed place as his dwelling place. He may also like to live in the jungle, under the trees, in the mountains, in the caves, under the ground, in the graveyard, at the edge of a forest, in open fields or prairies for the sake of serenity and tranquility. This is the preparation and purification of mind for meditation.
Before choosing a meditation subject, know what types of special power you can develop with it. Meditation on Breathing and equanimity only give you general five types of super powers, not the special super powers; whereas the rest ten meditations can give you both. For details please take a review: types of super powers and special super powers.
Now you have selected a meditation subject; follow that link to start your meditation:
11) Meditation of breathing
So what do you think?
Is it possible to live without watching movies, without playing games, without having sex or without singing and enjoying the pleasures? Of course it is not possible for the ordinary realistic persons who doesn’t have an insight or doesn’t think deeply about the world, but who wishes to be free from all those clashes of demands and desires, and want to discover a new horizon, beyond this ordinary world, he must follow the rules, purifies himself, take a subject of meditation, and do meditate systematically, profoundly and relentlessly until success is achieved.